Monday, October 10, 2011

Finally got my animatic rendered!

After much hassle, I realized with the help of Matt Sheehan that I had been using the wrong pixel aspect ratio for everything in my film. I also figured out how to render my film without coming into a memory problem. I divided my large Aftereffects file into 5 different aftereffects files based on sequence number. I created a master aftereffects file to compile all of the mov files of the different sequences.

This week, I worked on shots 6, 7, and 8 of sequence 4 and 9, 5 of sequence 6. I was going to do 9 and 10 of sequence 4, but those are especially difficult scenes so I'm working on them separately next week.

I'm really afraid I'm going to come into a lot of problems in the comping stage, so I think next week I will be cleaning up and coloring one character for a shot moving 3D space as a test.

I'm still working on the shots, so I'm going to finish that up and post my animatic in this post then.

EDIT: apparently my animatic is too large to handle. So you will have to see it tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Diana- I thing it is a really, really good idea to complete one shot all the way through. You can also run it by Gabriel tomorrow if you want- he plans on being there in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete