Monday, October 17, 2011

First time working in Toonboom!

The workshop this weekend was really helpful, I got a lot of notes and now I'm super pumped to do my cleanup and color in toonboom animate pro. I'm currently working on a simple shot that I can use in to test the comping in maya.

http://vimeo.com/30707133

this is a shot from sequence 2, where the toy shelf is first revealed
I also finished Sequence 4! The last two scenes were particularly difficult because they were of Ray transforming into a monster. I had no idea how I was going to do it, and ended up trying to be a little experimental. I wanted to based the transformation off of the animation in this music video.


I'll try to render and post it later tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Great animation in the video- I am sure you could emulate this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way. The Music Scene is what made me want to put the hallucination scene in my film. (Even though it doesn't look anything like what's in the video.)

    Funny! Makes sense, though. It's a really cool video.

    ReplyDelete