Monday, October 24, 2011

same old, same old

Worked on more animation this week, getting into sequence 5, which is the hardest sequence because it is the most actiony. I think my most difficult problem right now is rendering stuff/uploading stuff, which is why I don't post much of my animation. It seems that vimeo and youtube don't take swfs?

Anyways, you can check out my most current animatic below. I have a bunch more animation and revisions not included, but you will have a sense of where I am at.

I met with Darren Kiner again today, and we figured out how to get the animation into the 3D scene! yayyyy.

1 comment:

  1. Instead of exporting stuff as swfs to put online, you should export them as H.264's. I think you can do this directly from flash (if that's what you're using) too when you choose the export movie option.

    Or you could put swf's into after effects and export from there.

    ReplyDelete